Intelli Consulting Services, Belgium is looking for Data Engineers at Junior and Medior level for projects with our customers across Belgium and internal functions. You will be helping to transform data into valuable insights.
- Identify the most appropriate data sources to use for a given purpose and understand their structures and contents, in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Collect, clean, prepare and load the necessary data onto Data Warehouse/Data Lake/Hadoop so that these can be used for reporting purposes, creating insights and responding to business challenges.
- Extract structured and unstructured data from the source systems and prepare such data for loading onto target Warehouse/Data Lake
- Support reporting teams in the data exploration and data preparation phases
- Implement data quality controls and where data quality issues are detected, liaise with the data supplier for joint root cause analysis
- Design data pipelines, develop them and prepare the launch activities
- Document your code, share and transfer your knowledge with the rest of the team to ensure a smooth transition into maintenance and support of production applications
- 2-3 years of experience in Data Engineering
- Experience creating data pipelines/ETL development and processing structured and unstructured data
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases
- Experience with any of the following tools & technologies:
- ETL tools: Talend, DataStage, Informatica
- Big Data: Hadoop, Scala, Spark, Pig, Hive, HBase, Kafka
- Visualization: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- Data Virtualization: Denodo
- Programming language in Java, Python or Scala
- Azure/AWS cloud knowledge is a bonus
- Unix scripting is an advantage
- Agile mindset
- Soft skills, communication skills, good listening / questioning (consultant skills), customer support
- Willing to learn and work in a complex environment… ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to relocate to Belgium on a permanent contract
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our goal, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. You will have a great opportunity to grow your professional career.
- We take care of you. Attractive gross salary (depending on your degree and years of experience) and other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.
Please share your profile/CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.