Intelli Consulting Services, Belgium is looking for Cloud DevOps Engineer at Junior and Medior level for projects with our customers across Belgium and internal functions. You will be helping to transform data into valuable insights.
- A DevOps Engineer is responsible for participating in all aspects of deploying, documenting, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure and delivery pipeline critical to the success of the business. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD Pipeline
- Maintain and improve our Containerization Platforms
- Monitoring Existing Infrastructure
- Deploying/Configuring New Infrastructure/Containers
- Automating Management Tasks
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Infrastructure Issues
- Writing and Updating Documentation
- 2-3 years of experience in application development
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science is preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in AWS, S3, and Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Some experience working with Java, Spring boot, Web Services, REST is preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code i.e., Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Puppet
- Knowledge of software engineering practices, particularly on distributed systems and cloud-native architectures
- Experience with one or more languages such as Java, Go, C++, C# or Ruby
- Experience working with relational data stores like MariaDB, Percona, or Mysql
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like DataDog, Elastic APM, Dynatrace is preferred
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery (CD) experience is preferred i.e., Jenkins, TeamCity
- Proficiency with Git
- Propensity to overcome challenges and solve hard problems
- Internal drive for continuous improvement (knowledge, standards, best practices)
- Relentless desire to deliver, say what you’ll do, and do what you say
- Agile mindset
- Soft skills, communication skills, good listening / questioning (consultant skills), customer support
- Willing to learn and work in a complex environment… ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to relocate to Belgium on a permanent contract
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our goal, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. You will have a great opportunity to grow your professional career.
- We take care of you. Attractive gross salary (depending on your degree and years of experience) and other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.
Please share your profile/CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.