Intelli Consulting Services, Belgium is looking for Java Developers at Junior and Medior level for projects with our customers across Belgium and internal functions. You will be helping to transform data into valuable insights.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code.
- Test and debug new applications and updates.
- Maintain up to date code documentation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Document your code, share and transfer your knowledge with the rest of the team to ensure a smooth transition into maintenance and support of production applications
- 2-3 years of experience in application development
- Experience developing applications using Java
- Good understanding of SQL and databases
- Knowledge of Java SE, EE & ME (Androïd)
- Know-how of Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Oracle DB, etc. is a plus
- Experience with JAVA (through school projects or other)
- Agile mindset
- Soft skills, communication skills, good listening / questioning (consultant skills), customer support
- Willing to learn and work in a complex environment… ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to relocate to Belgium on a permanent contract
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our goal, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. You will have a great opportunity to grow your professional career.
- We take care of you. Attractive gross salary (depending on your degree and years of experience) and other benefits.
Ready to take on a high-impact role at a growing company? Bring your ambition and strong work ethic to a trusted company.
Please share your profile/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.